Dacomcrossing International Private Leased Circuit (IPLC) service provides a dedicated, managed, point-to-point connectivity
to locations throughout Asia, India, Europe, the Middle East and USA. The service is designed to enable Enterprises meet
their connectivity requirements better, by providing an end-to-end access to customer premises at various international
destinations that they need to connect. The service is delivered over Dacomcrossing own private and highly reliable global
fibre-optic network using SDH / DWDM technology. The service provides backup traffic paths, if desired, to provide enhanced
service resilience and ensure maximum availability.
Dacomcrossing Private Line Service Features
- Speeds: DS-1, DS-3, OC-3, OC-12, OC-48, and OC-192, STM-1, STM-4, STM-16, STM-64, and E1s.
- Point-to-Point, Hub and End Link, or Private Dedicated
- Ring configurations
- Fully mirrored, 24 x 7 Network Operations Centers
- (NOCs) and a fully staffed Field Operations group in each market
- 99.999% network availability
Dacomcrossing Submarine cable Service
EAC + C2C(Hybrid Service) :
Asia core submarine cable system – Korea, Japan, HongKong, China, Singapore, Taiwan, Philippine.
- EAC + RNAL(Hybrid Service) :Asia core submarine cable system – Korea, Japan, HongKong, China, Singapore, Taiwan, Philippine.
- EAC + Unity :Connect Korea to US west via Japan.
- EAC + PC1 :Connect Korea to US west via Japan.